Customer Rating Average = 4.8 out of 5 (over 100 reviews)
*** For all Dodge (gasoline) models, years, and computers (ECM, ECU, PCM, BCM, BCU, EBCM, EEC, TCM, TCU, DME, etc.......)
Two Simple Steps:
- Make your payment (begin by clicking "Add to Cart" above).
- Ship your computer here with this Order Form (click here to open). If you don’t have a printer, you can just write the information on a sheet of paper.
Computer Is Inspected, Repaired & Returned To You:
Some Possible Symptoms Of A Failed Computer:
- One day turnaround!
- Lifetime warranty!
- No reprogramming needed (if already programmed to vehicle)!
- Computer is resealed!
- Anti-static bubble wrap is used for shipping back to you!
- Customer is responsible for shipping their computer here, and the cost! Any carrier and options can be used! "USPS Priority Flat Rate Box" is recommended, which costs about $15 and takes 2 to 3 days!
- Free shipping back to the customer (USPS Priority 2 to 3 days)!
- Immediately after the service on the computer is completed, an email will be sent to the customer with the tracking information and service details!
- Flat rate pricing, no additional costs!
- No start. Rough start. Slow cold start.
- Poor fuel economy.
- Loss of power.
- No communication.
- No injector pulse.
- No ignition pulse.
- Intermittent problems.
- Electrical problems.
- Fault/ trouble codes.
- Shifting problems.
- Tom Moore - They did exactly what they said they were going to do! Excellent! 5/5
- Paul L. - Saved me a ton of cash. 5/5
- Wright Litsel - These guys know how to operate a business. They made everything very easy for me. Will definitely use again. 5/5
- John Murko - Great to deal with. 5/5
- Sy Tillard - They couldn't find anything wrong with mine and gave me a prompt refund as promised. Worth it. 5/5
- Karen Jacobs - I was impressed with their professionalism. Don't hesitate to use this service, it is well worth it. I didn't want to buy a rebuilt computer with a history that I didn't know, and a new computer was way too expensive. 5/5
- Will Washington - Very impressed. 5/5
- Kevin Harrow - Perfect!!! A+ 5/5
- click HERE to see more reviews -
This is a small business looking to grow, so please allow us a chance to resolve any problems before leaving a review. We will always make things right!